On March 22 we celebrate the vital fluid of life, the largest element that our planet has: the water.
With over 70% of our planet covered by it and forming different oceans, lakes, rivers and streams, it is an essential element of our daily life, but did you know that only 2% of this liquid is drinkable? With more than 7 billion people in the world, it is a very small percentage.
That’s why in Dolphin Discovery Group we care for the conservation of the planet fluid. You can also join the #BlueTeam, it is very easy!
In order to conserve water we leave you some basic tips that will help keep the planet clean and pure for many generations:
- Shut off the water while you brush your teeth, wash your hands or dishes. Remember first is lather and then rinse.
- If you see a water leak at home or on the street, do not hesitate to repair it. Drop by drop, the water runs out.
- The green gardens enchant us all, seeks to let fresh water in the afternoon, so the sun does not evaporate the water and plants can absorb more nutrients and we will use less liquid.
- When washing the car or bicycle, seeks to fill a bucket and use cloth and sponge. Wasting less water and more aid to the planet.
- Finally, teach children and adults to conserve water. Do not play with it or waste it. It is a vital liquid for life and which we want to last much longer.
Join the #BlueTeam pure and preserve our planet!