With a modern lagoon of over 2,000 square meters of water surface, Dolphin Discovery just opened its new location in Maroma Beach, located in Playa del Carmen.
The pool has a depth of 4 meters with 6.5 million liters of sea water, equipped with cutting-edge technology of Air Purifiers it is considered as the largest pool of its kind in Latin America.
Dolphin Discovery Playa del Carmen is home of 7 dolphins: Morelos, John, Pakal, Merlin, Colon, Hidalgo and Danny, all born under human care thanks to our successful breeding program. This is our fourth Miracle® dolphinarium.
Dolphin Discovery Playa del Carmen in numbers:
- 13th Dolphinarium by Dolphin Discovery
- Dolphins Number: 7
- Dolphins Capacity: 14
- Approximate capacity of guests: 350 people
- Utilities: snack bar, restaurant, lockers, showers, observation areas, WiFi, souvenir shop and photographs.
- Land Area: 5,000 square meters.
- Water area: 2,200 square meters.